On My Fall Fashion Wishlist: Toms Constance Boots

 Hello again fashion lovers, How are you guys feeling this Tuesday. I hope that all had a great weekend and are ready to conquer the week ahead. 

I know for my Summer girlies this is the most heartbreaking moment of your lives hearing that Summer is coming to an end, but for me, Fall is my happy place. Fall is only a few weeks away, and I can feel it in the air, There's something about the Fall season, or the Ber's season as I call it that I truly feel at home. 

I've worn my Black booties to absolute death and I went on the Toms website and I saw the Constance boots, I knew immediately that I needed all of the colors. These ankle boots bring Western-inspired style to any look with a stacked leather-wrapped heel, pull-on straps, and versatile design. Dress them up with trousers and dresses, or opt for a more casual look by pairing them with your favorite jeans. High-rebound comfort OrthoLite® Eco X40-Hybrid™ insole made with 32% eco content including 15% hybrid materials, 12% bio-oil, and 5% recycled rubber. The Heel height is approximately 2 3/4", shaft height is approximately 4 1/2". This boot comes in six stunning colors and the price is $119.95. 



Fellow Fall lovers, I hope that you are just as excited for Fall as I am, and as always, I hope that you all have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat