On My Fall Beauty Wishlist: Anastasia Beverly Hills Fall Romance Eyeshadow Palette

Beauty lovers, let us all rejoice that we made it to another Thursday/Friday eve. I hope that all of you are doing well. 

Anastasia has a new eyeshadow palette that I think you all would enjoy hearing about in this blog post. I found out about The Fall Romance Eyeshadow Palette by watching a video on YouTube and she talked about how much she loved this palette. This palette is a provocative blend of decadent shades, featuring 12 seductive jewel-toned metallic and rich neutral eyeshadows. This essential eye shadow collection features a highly pigmented, easy-to-blend formula and offers a versatile color range for creating everything from subtle to dramatic eye looks.  This palette retails for $55.00. 




Fellow beauty lovers, This is the end of this blog post, but don't worry, I'll be back next week with another beauty blog post, and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat