Shoe Designer That You Need To Know About: Mercedes Castillo

 Cheers to the freaking weekend, am I right. Happy Friyay my loves, I know that I don't usually on Friday, but I wanted to tell you guys about a shoe designer that I think you guys will love. 

I was reading a old People Stylewatch and I saw a pair of shoes from Mercedes Castillo and I instantly loved the effortless design of the shoes. Mercedes Castillo celebrates artistic expression and creativity with a distinct vision of modernity. Founded in 2017 and based in New York City, the company’s minimal and feminine shoe designs are instantly recognizable by their sculptural shapes and sumptuous colors. Styles are created to inspire the independent, imaginative woman to be her own muse.

Born and raised in Spain, Mercedes Castillo began her creative journey in Milan where she studied and worked under several modern Italian design masters. She has created seminal collections for some of the world’s leading fashion houses. Mercedes launched her eponymous label to enjoy a direct creative dialogue with women and to design for their changing roles and lifestyles. Her designs contrast refined minimalism with a feminine sensibility. Collections draw from her profound love of the arts, embracing modern sculptural form, emotive color, and masterful craftsmanship.

The Adira Sandal are so gorgeous, it's designed to be the quintessential modern travel sandal, Adria features a belted strap accentuated with a metal stud detail and a flattering, soft, square toe. A sleek rubber sole and an easily adjustable back strap contribute to Adria’s simple design and wearability, it's also available in six colors and the price for these sandals are $395.00. 





I love the minimal design of the Aline, The Aline transitions seamlessly from day to evening and from fall to spring. The 4-inch sculptural heel, square toe shape, and soft tubular straps flatter the foot and ankle. Every detail of Aline has been carefully refined to produce an iconic design available in a variety of materials and colors, it's has 8 colors and the price is $425.00. 






The knotted details and the stunning blue color of the Camille are just to die for,  A double-padded insole with a stitch detail adds to the luxurious design, making this a quintessentially feminine casual sandal. It comes in three colors and the price for the Camille is $475.00. 





I need the Julianna, ASAP. Quintessentially minimal, Julianna is the ultimate summer flat. A knotted thong threads through a padded sock with precise artisanal stitching, and a smooth rubber sole adds wearability to this elevated staple. It's available in four colors and the price of the Julianna is $350.00.




Samira is the perfect sandal for you to run errands in, Designed to be the quintessential modern slide, our signature Samira sandal embodies minimal design, subtle detail, sophistication, and comfort. It features two belted straps with easily adjustable metal stud closures, a molded leather-wrapped insole, and a flexible rubber sole. Samira makes a statement, especially when paired with luxurious knitwear. The Samira comes in five colors and the price is $445.00. 





Fashion lovers, I hope that all of you will have a great and safe weekend, and as always I hope that you all have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until nex time, Stay Beautiful... 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat