On My Fashion Wishlist: Stella McCartney Frayme Bag

Happy Tuesday fashion lovers, I'm so grateful to be back here with you all again and I hope that all of you enjoyed your weekend.

I know what many of you are thinking, You're on a handbag kick lately and to answer your question, yes I have. But I told you before that handbags is my first love. I was browsing the Stella McCartney website and I saw the Frayme bag and I fell in love with the bag. 

A bold new style energizing the classic Stella McCartney brand codes. The Frayme bag is characterized by an oversized chain strap and exaggerated medallion inspired by their iconic Falabella bag. It's crafted from a Vegan alternative to animal leather. This bag can be used in multiple ways and the price of the Frayme bag is $2,650.00.






My loves, I'm so happy that I can be with you and talk about my favorite thing in the world, Fashion, and as always, I hope that you have enjoyed reading this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Inquiries Or PR Lists, My email is: lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


My Address:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat