On My Beauty Wishlist: Lawless Beauty Forget The Filler Lip Plumping Smoothing Satin Cream Lipstick

Hello again my fellow fashion lovers, I hope that you all are doing well on this Thursday/Friday Eve.
It’s been some time since I’ve talked about a lipstick that I was crazy about, until now. I was on the Lawless Beauty website a few weeks ago and I saw the Lawless Beauty Forget The Filler Lip Plumping Smoothing Satin Cream Lipstick. The lipstick is enriched with Maxi-Lip for clinically proven plumping benefits. It’s a 94% organic and clean formula saturated with nourishing Jojoba and Olive oils for the ultimate comfort, glide, and creaminess and hydration as well, this lipstick is available in twelve colors and the price is $28.00.




Well Beauty lovers, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Inquiries Or PR My Email Address Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

My Mailing Address Is: 1609 Summerhouse St. Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat