My Current Fashion Obsession: Draped Dresses

 Happy Tuesday fashion lovers, I hope that your weekend was everything that you wanted, but now we have to work hard for our next weekend adventure. 

While I was reading the August issue of Harper's Bazaar and I saw that Draped Dresses are going to be a trend for Fall/Winter 2023 and I must say, I love this trend. This trend reminds me so much of the 1940s style of dress that the women of that time would wear, also this trend would fit so well for you ladies who are more on the modest side.

I know that the whole "Quiet Luxury" trend is kinda controversial in the Fashion world but I love it. I love that this trend shows us wearable, yet comfortable clothing that doesn't gives the "flashy rich person" vibe in my opinion is just tacky. The Draped Dress is feminine, elegant, and sexy without showing a bunch of skin. 

Tory Burch, Victoria Beckham, and Hermes displayed this trend with so much femininity and ease for their Fall/Winter 2023 collections. 





If you want to partake in this trend without spending an arm and leg, Pretty Little Thing has The Satin Cowl Neck Draped Maxi Dress. This dress is available in two colors and is currently on sale for $52.00 for the original price of $65.00. 




Fashion lovers, I hate to leave, but don't worry, I'll be back next Tuesday, and as always, I hope that you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat