On My Beauty Wishlist: Burberry Goddess Eau De Parfum

 Happy Thursday/Friday eve beauty lovers, we have made it to the weekend and I couldn't be happier about it. 

If you have been living under a rock, Burberry has a new Eau de parfum, and I wanted to tell you guys about it. I saw the Burberry Goddess commercial while I was waiting for a YouTube video that I was watching to load. I loved the whole aesthetic of this new perfume and I wanted to know more about it. Burberry Goddess Eau de Parfum is a story of self-discovery found through confidence, strength, and kindness. It's a unique, gourmand scent led by a trio of vanillas and enriched with luminous lavender. The vanilla is collected by hand, then the beans spend five to seven weeks drying in the sun, before being stored in wooden boxes to mature and develop their sweet, signature aroma. The price of the 50ml is $129.00. 






Beauty lovers, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much and I hope that all of will have a fun and safe weekend, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat