On My Fashion Wishlist: Anna Quan

 Happy to be back here with all of you this Tuesday, I hope that you had a great weekend with all of your friends and family and I hope you will have a great week. 

I've been looking at plenty of fashion magazines and Minimalism is going to be a trend for 2023, I think we all learned from Covid is that fashion should be simple and not complicated. I was on my Instagram and I saw a designer that fits the Minimalism fashion trend to the highest form. Anna Quan was founded by its namesake in Australia in 2013, It started with the re-imagining of the classic white shirt. It continues with clean-lined, considered garments designed to last beyond a single season.

Creating timeless style experiences based on form, function, and purpose, their pieces sit at the intersection of minimalism and understated luxury. Each one is crafted to become a highly wearable wardrobe staple. Simple, consistent, and grounded in subtle detail. An enduring style explored through an ever-evolving lens. Using signature modern tailoring across trans-seasonal designs, they aim to make dressing feel special, no matter the mood or moment.

The Madden Coat is a refined trench that combines strength, versatility, and modern ease. Tailored in a compact, water-resistant cotton canvas, this boxy double-breasted silhouette is accentuated with a wide collar and subtle contrast topstitching. The Madden coat is yours to cinch and style with a detachable belt. The Madden Coat comes in two colors and the price is $895.00.





I need the Penelope Dress in my life ASAP,  it's a dress to see you through any occasion, the Penelope dress is knitted from a soft 100% cotton rib that sculpts and skims the frame. Designed with a polo-inspired button placket and contrast trimming, this universally flattering silhouette falls from the hips into a softly flared hem. It comes in six colorways and it cost $395.00. 




It's safe to say that we're in Late Summer/Early Fall and that means that sweater dresses are going to be in full force so when I saw the Larissa Dress, I knew that I wanted it in my closet.  This v-neck maxi style is knitted from firm yet soft stretch cotton ribbing that gracefully skims the frame. Designed with elongated sleeves that flare at the cuff and decisive ribbing texture lines that flare into an A-line hem. The Larissa comes in three colors and the price is $395.00.




Fashion lovers. let's all rejoice that Fall is coming and as always, I hope that you have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat