On My Fashion Wishlist: Coach Dakota Bucket Bag

 Happy Tuesday fashion lovers and welcome back to my blog. I hope that your weekend was quite productive and you guys are ready to crush this week with style, of course. 

One day, I was browsing the Coach website and I noticed the Dakota Bucket Bag, I love that it doesn't have the shape of a regular bucket bag that we are used to seeing. The Dakota Bucket Bag is based on an iconic archival Coach style, our relaxed Dakota bucket bag is the epitome of laid-back sophistication. The buttery soft glove tanned leather style has a spacious interior and is finished with two detachable straps to carry by hand, style as a short-shoulder bag or wear crossbody. This bag also comes in three colors and the price for this bag is $495.00. 




Fashion lovers, I'm that we can spend time together, and as always,  I hope that you all enjoyed reading this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat