On My Fashion Wishlist: The YSL Niki Baby Chain Bag

 Happy Tuesday my fellow fashion lovers, I hope that all of you had a great weekend with your family and friends. 

YSL, besides Christian Dior, is one of my favorite fashion designers of all time, he truly designed for women and I feel that he truly loved what he did for a living and wasn't afraid to take risks. I long for the day that I will have a YSL bag in my closet and the Niki Baby Chain Bag is on the top of my list. I saw this bag for the first time when LisaLisaD1 unbox it on one of her YouTube channels and I loved the crinkled leather and how it would go in everything in my closet. 

The Niki Baby Chain Bag is made with a metal-free tanned leather and organic cotton lining featuring a front flap with a magnetic snap closure decorated with leather covered with the Cassandre. The price for this bag is $3,150.00.



Fashion lovers, I'm so grateful to have you as my support system and I don't take you guys for granted, and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat