On My Fashion Wishlist: Machete

 I'm so grateful to be back here with all of you again on this Tuesday, I hope that you all had a great weekend with all of your loved ones. 

I love sharing with all of you some new jewelry brands that I recently discovered, and one of those brands that I'm talking about is Machete. I found out about them while I was on the internet or reading a fashion magazine, I can't quite remember which. Machete was born from the belief that accessories could be classic and modern, fashionable, and responsible, high-quality and approachable. Inspired by a lifetime of collecting vintage and heirloom pieces, Jennifer J Matchett knew she wanted to create heirloom-quality jewelry and accessories that also functioned as go-to, everyday staples. Sourcing vintage Italian acetate, she created sculptural tortoiseshell earrings that quickly took off and were featured in Vogue in 2017.

Today, Machete's product line has expanded to include a curated assortment of jewelry and accessories made from natural and renewable materials and responsible production methods. Machete’s acetate jewelry and accessories are crafted exclusively from natural and renewable cellulose acetate and bio-acetate. All metals are comprised of recycled brass and ethically sourced silver and gold. Earring posts are made from hypoallergenic stainless steel, sterling silver, or solid gold. All jewelry is stored and shipped in custom, eco-friendly UVA zip bags. From her studio in Atlanta, Jennifer continues to craft enduring and mindful designs, working with bespoke studios across the globe to bring her visions to life.

The 1.5 Perfect Hoops Earrings in 14K Gold has caught my eyes,  These ultra-lightweight, made from recycled brass. These are priced at $84.00.





As many of you know, I LOVE gold jewelry. But I'm trying to get more into sliver jewelry and I saw the Perfect Sliver Hoops and I just knew that I needed it. These ultra-lightweight, they practically float. Measuring at 1” in diameter and 4.5mm thick, these silver hoops are made from recycled brass and rhodium plating, These are priced at $78.00. 





Fashion friends, I hope that all of you will have the best week, and as always, I hope that you have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday. I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat