On My Beauty Wishlist: Mutha

 Beauty lovers, we've made it to Thursday/Friday eve and I can't wait to have the weekend to relax from this week that I had I want to wish all of the amazing fathers out there a Happy Father's Day.

Mutha is a brand that I've been following for a while now, and I can tell that I want to try out their products for myself, but not only that, I love the whole message of this brand as well. Mutha provides us with products that will not only nourish, but strengthen our confidence, shrink our insecurities, and unconditionally love what makes us brave, empathetic, take-no-nonsense individuals. 

Always one to act, Hope Smith decisively chose to direct 5% of full-priced sales from Mutha to midwife and nurse education programs where maternal mortality rates are the highest. Her partner in this mission is the global humanitarian nonprofit organization International Medical Corps, which she had long championed personally. Leveraging Mutha’s financial gifts, the IMC aids a host of critical needs from enrolling health workers in obstetric and newborn care certifications in the Central African Republic to programs in South Sudan.

By supporting Mutha, we won’t just be taking care of yourself we will be taking care of women from Africa to Asia to ensure they can deliver their children safely. Together, we all can boldly Mutha the world into a better, more beautiful place.

As many of you know, I'm a body scrub lover, so when I saw the Nudist Body Scrub, I fell in love with this product. This scrub is a decadent blend of rich oils and natural brown sugar gently buffs away dead skin cells and rough patches to reveal soft, glowing skin. Postbiotics support the skin's barrier, while amino acids promote the skin's natural moisture factor production and help protect from transepidermal water loss. Skin is left silky smooth without tightness. Indulgent notes of burnt sugar crystal and warm vanilla, the price for this body scrub is $68.00.




The Mutha Body Oil is a cult favorite by many of their customers, this body Oil is like an IV drip of moisture for your skin. It's packed with antioxidants, omega fatty acids and essential vitamins. Precious restorative powers of Rosehip and Jojoba oil deeply hydrate and nourish skin. Crafted with 100% seed oils that quickly absorb and give you soft skin with an enviable glow, This priced at $35.00.



Another cult favorite from Mutha is the Body Butter, Crafted with 100% natural origin ingredients, MUTHA Body Butter is a whipped trifecta of shea, cocoa, and mango butters, vitamins A and E, fatty acids, and pure seed extracts. It delivers intense yet lightweight moisture, while putting in harder work to minimize stretch marks. This is clinically proven to improve skin tone and discoloration of stretch marks and skin firmness. Hydrates skin upon application and for up to 48 hours. The price for this is $45.00. 




Well beauty lovers, I glad to be here with you guys every single Thursday, I don't take it for granted. And as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed reading this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat