On My Fashion Wishlist: JW PEI Abacus Top Handle Bag And Sara Mules

 Happy Tuesday fashion lovers, I'm so grateful to be here with all of you again and I hope that all of you had a great weekend. 

JW PEI has been making a fashion stir on social media with these two items as of late and I wanted to let you know about them. I first saw a fashion influencer style in both of these items in a reel she did for her Instagram and I fell in love with how she styled them, but the problem was, I didn't know who designed them at the time. 

The Abacus Bag is made from Vegan Leather with a polyester lining, and it has silver hardware, the two circles are undetachable and adjustable and it fits an iPhone 13 and any other smaller phone. This bag is available in several colors and the price is $89.00.




The Sara Mule is fashion and art at the same moment, it's made from Vegan Leather and the heel is 5cm so practical to walk in. Just like the bag, it is available in several colors, and the price for this heel is $109.00.




Fashion is the ultimate act of self-expression, Fashion friends, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat