On My Beauty Wishlist: Givenchy Irresistible Eau De Parfum

 Hello to ALL of my beauty lovers on this Thursday/Friday eve, I hope that all of you are doing well and and being kind to others and to yourself. 

I don't know if you guys know this, but Givenchy is one of my favorite fashion/beauty brands of all time. But there's a Givenchy parfum that I wanted to have ever since I was in middle school, The Irresistible Eau De Parfum is a magnetically powerful contrast between two opposite accords: luscious rose and luminous blond wood. Irresistible Givenchy Eau de Parfum entices you to feel charming, irresistibly you.

Harvested at the first light of day in the Isparta Mountains in Turkey, the rose Essential dances with blond wood in harmonious tension. Twinkling with juicy and crisp tones of pear and ambrette, it then pulsates with powdery iris. The blend comes together deliciously with a tactile caress of musk to create an invigorating fruity-woody floral that is boldly uplifting.

The transparent and faceted glass of the prismatic bottle enhances the luminous fragrance within. A charming pink ribbon wraps around the collar of this resolutely Couture casing. This new fragrance is glorified in a luminous, prismatic flacon. A multi-faceted square with the softest angles adorned in a textured ribbon wrapped around the precious metal. A tribute to creator Hubert de Givenchy who loved playing with fabrics and opposites. The price for the 35ml is 84.00, you can also pick from the 50, 80, and 125 ml as well.





Beauty lovers, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this beauty blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:







 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat