On My Fashion Wishlist: Inola Ojen

 Fashion lovers, it's so great to be here with all of you again. I hope that you all had a great Juneteenth with all of your friends and family and are ready to crush the week. 

I recently came across the brand Inola Ojen and I fell in love with their shoes, Inola Ojen is a luxury brand inspired by the founder's inability to find a variety of shoes and styles in her extended size. She believes shoes must be fashionable, stylish, practical, functional, and at the same time feel comfortable and luxurious. Every woman deserves shoes that compliment her style or mood, and in her size too.

The Inola Ojen woman cherishes support for her feet. She believes shoes must serve the owner well, and be durable and classic with the occasional special accouterment, material, and accessories to stand out in a crowd. She is not afraid to reveal her inner sexuality on her feet. She believes a woman's beauty and confidence in her shoes is a projection of true empowerment.

The Signature talking drum heel was created as a symbol of and rhythm of personal expression. The talking drum is a communication device common to many tribes across West Africa. It uses the rhythms and intonations of spoken words to convey messages. That is what they hope their shoes give anyone who wears them. Their shoes are lovingly and impeccably made in a family-owned factory in Italy. The age-old traditions have been passed down from generation to generation.

The Jaya is truly a showstopper, Its higher ankle strap gives this iconic style more comfort and support. The signature heel adds curves in the right places. It's currently on sale for $496.00 from the original price of $668.00.




Well, fashion lovers, that's it for another blog post, and as always, I hope that you all have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat