On My Beauty Wishlist: Ciate Brazilian Glow Eyeshadow Palette

 I wish all of my beauty lovers out there a Happy Thursday/Friday eve, we are almost to the weekend and I'm so glad about it. 

Ciate is a beauty brand that I remember seeing in an ad in a magazine, and their brand is underrated in the beauty world. Starting as an editorial nail technician with undeniable entrepreneurial drive, Charlotte Knight began to use her salon and backstage experience to develop Ciaté London as a nail brand in the late 2000s. Since then, Charlotte has grown Ciaté from a ground-breaking innovator in nail art, polish, and treatments, into a global color cosmetics giant. From the MUA favorite, Dewy Stix to the world’s first transforming Glitter Flip Liquid Lipstick that broke the internet, Ciaté has become a cult status and coveted indie brand winning over 25 beauty awards around the world.

With her bold determination and fearless spirit, Charlotte pushes the boundaries of the beauty industry and has rightfully earned a reputation as one of the most innovative experts in the field, and consequently one of Britain’s most exciting businesswomen. 

She launched her brand, Ciaté London, after years as an industry insider working on sets, in the salon, and backstage at fashion week. Working with so many creative minds and incredible women at the forefront and behind the scenes of the beauty industry, it was never thought that being a woman in business might hold me back. That’s what she loves about the beauty community so much it’s truly creative, and billion-dollar inclusive and has some of the most exciting entrepreneurs and innovative leaders driving the billion-dollar industry forward, many of who are women. She's proud to be a woman leading an independent brand and to advocate for female empowerment, whether it’s through innovation in business or encouraging beauty lovers around the world to express their creativity and make up their own rules.

I saw the Brazillian Glow Eyeshadow Palette on their Instagram page and fell in love with this palette, you can mix and match between the 24 shades of silky pigmented mattes with the super shimmery metallics to create countless looks. This palette was created to suit all skin tones, allowing everyone to unlock a natural-looking radiance in just a few swipes for an easy, go-to glow. This palette is priced at $45.00. 




Beauty lovers, it's been a pressure to be here with you all again, and as always, I hope that you all have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat