On My Beauty Wishlist: It Cosmetics Bye Bye Dark Spots Concealer + Serum

Hello again beauty lovers and Happy Thursday/Friday eve to all of you. I hope that you all are doing well and ready to have a relaxing weekend. 

It Cosmetics was the first beauty brand that I know of putting beauty and science-backed facts for the world to see and use. I've been a fan of theirs for the longest time and I dream of having some if not all of their products in my makeup drawer. I was on their website a few days ago and I saw the Bye Bye Dark Sport Concealer and Serum I love how it worked for the model, so I felt that I needed to tell you guys about this new product. 

The Bye Bye Dark Spots Concealer + Serum does more than just provide instant medium coverage and 24 hours of hydration. Over time, this will visibly improve the look of bare skin. It was developed by dermatologists and plastic surgeons, it’s clinically tested to fade the look of dark spots, fine lines, dark circles under the eyes, and uneven skin texture. The secret is in the formula made with a powerhouse trio of 2% niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, and caffeine that we call our Super Bright Serum. This also provides buildable medium coverage with a natural finish, can be used all over or as a brightening spot concealer, and layers easily under or over makeup. It's available in 18 shades and the price for this is $30.00.




Well, beauty friend, I hope that you will stop stressing about "flaws" that someone said weren't perfect, those flaws make you beautiful, and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat