Sustainable Fashion Designer That You Need To Know: Miranda Bennet

 If you guys are wondering if this is the third blog post for this Tuesday, The answer is YES, Lol. I'm just want to make sure that I give you guys plenty to read for this week, You're Welcome. 

I was reading the April Issue of Southern Living Magazine and I read an article about the sustainable fashion designer Miranda Bennet I fell in love with her designs. Miranda Bennett Studio is an ethical & sustainable apparel brand based in Austin, TX, USA. She designs, dye, cut & sew her collection in-house within Austin city limits, reducing our carbon emissions and ensuring fair & safe working conditions & benefits for their team, every step of the way.

They create the colors in our collection with plant-derived dyes - think roots, wood, fruits, seeds, and more. Using plant dyes ensures that we are keeping chemicals out of waterways and off of our bodies. We are honored to participate in the rich legacy of non-toxic natural dyes, pioneering their use at scale in the USA. She avoids the use of plastics in their textiles and works only with naturally derived, biodegradable fiber. They divert 100% of their textile waste from landfills. 

We are female-founded and independently owned. Our considered apparel is Zero Waste and sustainable by design, prioritizing style, versatility, and comfort. A core tenant for their brand is that every person, from those on their team to their end customers, to mother earth, is treated with dignity. We pay fair wages in US currency and offer competitive benefits across their in-house team. Our manufacturing occurs in-house and on-site, this means that we can ensure their staff work under safe conditions, monitored by US labor standards.

Miranda Bennet has been featured in the Fashion Bible, Vogue, The New York Times, Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, and numerous other globally syndicated publications. They are prouder still to have become the brand of choice for women across the globe seeking a sustainable apparel option that allows them to shine no matter how the seasons or their bodies change with time. 

The Everyday Dress is their best seller and I can see why, It's made from Organic Cotton Bubble Gauze, a cloud-like and buoyant fabric and it comes in three colors. The price for the Everyday Dress is $218.00. 


https://shopmirandabennett.com/collections/dresses/products/everyday-dress-bubble-gauze-in-black-1

  

The Everyday Top NEEDS to be in my closet, this top would be perfect for the Spring and Summer. Made in Cotton & Lyocell, a textural, softly utilitarian fabric with a stone-washed look, created with Cotton and regenerated wood pulp. This top is priced at $178.00. 



Miranda Bennet, Thank You for what you're doing with your fashion, I look forward to buying some of your clothes in my closet and visiting your boutique in the future. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:




 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat