Black Owned Shoewear Brand That You Need To Know About: Vosei Footwear

 Hello my loves, I know what many of you are thinking. Where was Tuesday's blog post? Well, I had to take an unexpected pause because my computer charger died on me and I had to order it and it took over a week to get to where I live. I honestly believe that God wanted me to take a break from social media and blogging. I try not to go on social media that often because it can be a very toxic place, a very dark place filled with comparison and feeling that I will never achieve that amount of success that all of my favorite fashion bloggers have. I know that my time is coming, and comparing my journey to someone else's is not good for my mental health I will continue to work hard and make my dream of becoming a full-time fashion blogger come true. 

A few weeks ago, I was on the Black Owned Everything Instagram page and I discovered a new Black-Owned shoewear brand that has shoes that has some amazing shoes that I think everyone will love. Vanesa N. Osei is the founder and CEO of VOsei. She is a first-generation Ghanaian - American born with a Bachelor's Degree in both Theater and Information Technology. 

Size inclusion is a very important part of VOsei. They are very proud to carry up to a US women's size 13 and will continue to expand our size range if necessary. The Founder, Vanesa Osei, made the choice to include a wide range of women's sizes since the inception of Vosei due to the fact that she too has had her struggles with finding stylish shoes in her size, as a woman with larger feet. She believes that women should not have to forfeit style or luxury quality in order to find a pair of shoes that fit comfortability. Vosei was created around this passion and desire for the fashion industry to not ignore the needs of women with larger shoe sizes. 

I'm a complete sucker for Black booties, and the Veronica is just stunning. It is made from a Black Vegan Leather, it has a 4 Inch Chunky Heel, it has Leather Insoles, and it has the Signature Pink Leather Outsole. They're currently on sale for $149.99 from the retail price of $179.00.




For my ladies that are looking for a more of a slouchy boot, then the Valorie boot is for you. Step out in confidence and style with the Valorie bootie. These booties were designed with comfort and flexibility in mind. The stretch suede hugs your ankles for a sleek look but expands for the comfort of thicker ankles. In black, the chunky heel and spacious pointed toe make for a seamless transition into any closet. Whether you decide to glam it up or keep it sleek, this Valorie bootie is a closet essential. The Valorie is priced at $139.00. 




I don't have a great pair of Black patent leather heels in my closet, The Onyx is to die for, Turn every head on the block with Onyx. It's a classic sleek look packing a whole lot of surprise with our signature pink outsoles. The Onyx is priced at $89.00.





Fellow shoe lovers, I hope that I feed your appetite with this blog post for this Tuesday. I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat