New Plus Size Clothing Boutique That I'm Obsessed With Wendy Drew Boutique

 Hello, my beautiful fashion lovers, I hope that all of you have had a great weekend and are ready to start your work week off right. 

I got introduced to a new plus-sized clothing website a couple of weeks ago, and I had to tell you guys about it. I totally relate with the owner's story and what she had to go through to fully love herself completely. Jolie was born and raised in the great state of Texas, with a volleyball in my hand and a closet full of rompers. If she wasn’t watching or talking about sports, she was at the mall trying on the latest trends and spending way too much money on bell-bottom jeans (A girl after my own heart.) Her love for sports and fashion kept growing as she got older. She went to the University of Miami (FL) for college and majored in Broadcast Journalism with the hopes of becoming a TV sports anchor and that’s exactly what she did. After graduating college, she packed up and headed to Michigan to begin her first on-air job as a sports reporter for a local ABC TV station. 

She was in Michigan for nearly two years before taking another on-air job at a CBS station in South Carolina. She was the Weekend Sports Anchor/Reporter for a year before taking one of the biggest leaps of faith in her life, She quit. She spent three years living out her dreams of being a television sports anchor, but it was time to chase a new dream, one that she was always hoped would come true owning her own online clothing boutique.

While in college and in the television industry, She was faced every day with what society wants us to believe is the “ideal body type”. Skinny, but athletic. Toned, but not masculine. Curvy, but not too curvy. She developed horrible eating habits, my mental health went down the drain, and my overall happiness was gone. She could not understand why she didn’t look like the models on Instagram. She was convinced something was wrong with her. She's 5’9, athletic, and she loves pizza. (Can we be besties, please.) She thought it was. But in fact, it’s normal! It has taken her years to feel confident in her body, and it’s still a work in progress. (Myself included.)
During her years of mental health struggles and coming to terms with my body, She realized that clothes have special powers. They can make you feel BEAUTIFUL. Clothes can empower you and give you the strength to say,  This is exactly what she wants Wendy Drew to do for you. Regardless of your body type, She wants you to look in the mirror and love what you see. 
Wendy Drew is proud to offer clothes for all shapes and sizes. We carry regular S-L sizes, as well as plus sizes as well.

I do love the jumpsuit, The Say I Do Jumpsuit is perfect for my ladies who are getting married.  It features a dotted detail, deep-v neckline, long sleeves, back-tie detail, elastic waistband, side zipper closure, and flowy, wide-leg pants! There is a ton of stretch to the elastic waist. This gorgeous jumpsuit is priced at $79.00.



I'm dying over the Hot Pink Strapless jumpsuit. This will be perfect for all sorts of occasions, date night, girl's night out, weddings, dinner dates, you name it. The Hot Pink Strapless Jumpsuit features popover detail, back zipper closure, and wide-leg Sizes 1X-3X, runs true to size! Has some stretch in the bust, and a slight stretch in the legs.  It also comes in Black as well and it's on sale for $45.00 off of $79.00.



I promise you that if you wear The Somewhere On A Beach Romper to a barbeque this summer, you will get a lot of compliments. The Somewhere On A Beach Romper features a half sleeve, v-neckline woven romper with a surplice front, elastic waist, adjustable back tie, and two front pockets! Fabric is lightweight woven linen material. The elastic waist and adjustable back tie make this romper very stretchy and comfortable! Dress it up with wedges or dress it down with sandals/sneakers. This romper is also perfect as a swimsuit cover-up! Sizes 1X-3X and it runs true to size. This romper is priced at $63.00. 



I fell in love with The Forever In Love Midi Dress the very moment I saw it on their website, The Forever in Love Midi Dress features elasticated puff sleeves, a smocked back, and an oval neckline, and a puffy/flowy bottom! Perfect for brides & graduates. It comes in sizes L-3X and runs true to size. The price for this gorgeous dress is $95.00. 

Spring has sprung and I need this dress in my closet, The Spring Has Sprung Dress features an eyelet, babydoll dress with v-neckline, flutter sleeves, and full lining. Its Comes in two colors, Emerald & Pink. Dress it down with sneakers or dress it up with wedges this dress come in sizes 1X-3X,  and runs true to size. This lovely dress is priced at $65.00.

 



Wendy Drew Boutique has a lot of variety on its website, so I think that you should check it out for yourselves. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Monday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:



 


 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat