On My Beauty Wishlist: Burberry Her Eau De Parfum And Burberry Her Eau De Toilette

 Happy Thursday beauty lovers and Happy Friday eve to all of you, we have made it to another great weekend ahead of us and I'm definitely looking forward to it. 

Burberry is one of my favorite fashion designers ever, I've been wanting to have their classic trench coat in my closet ever since I was in middle school. But recently, their Her Eau Parfum and Her Eau De Toilette have been my current obsessed as of late and I wanted to share with you guys, because, ''Sharing Is Caring" (Lol.)

Burberry Her Eau De Parfum is described as a Burberry Her Eau de Parfum for women is an artful blend of berries elevated by spirited jasmine and violet and smoothed out with amber and musk. A multifaceted, magnetic fruity gourmand and the scent of freedom. And the bottle is so beautiful. The price for Burberry Her is $106.00. 




The Burberry Her Eau De Toilette is described as A blooming peony fragrance blended with joyful and juicy green pear top notes is enhanced with honeysuckle and rose and softened by an addictive woody base. Introducing Her Eau de Toilette for women, the free-spirited Burberry scent for the modern woman. The asking price for the Burberry Her Eau De Toilette is $109.00. 





If you share in my love for this perfume, We can be best friends. I hope that all of you will enjoy your weekend Thank You for reading this blog post and stopping by my blog, I love you all so much, until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat