Black Fashion Designer That You Need To Know: Muehleder

 Happy Tuesday my fellow fashion lovers, I hope that all of you had a great weekend with your family and friends and having a great start to your workweek. 

Being a Black Fashion blogger, It simply makes me so happy to see so many talented Black Fashion designers in the fashion world right now, I now have a list of my favorite Black fashion designers that I hope to own some of their designs in my closet one day, including Muehleder. I came to know about Muehleder while I was on Instagram and I saw this gorgeous dress so I went on the website, and the obsession with this brand began. 

Before I tell you about the dress that made me fall in love with this brand, I have to tell you about the designer, Born in Hamburg, Germany, and raised in Brooklyn, New York, Larissa Muehleder had already lived in 5 different countries before she turned seven years old. Thanks to her Nigerian mother and Austrian father who traveled so often that she inherited their love for culture and people. She started her journey at the High School of Fashion Industries designing custom prom dresses and throwing fashion shows at universities all over the country. She then attended FIT for Fashion Marketing and continued designing after graduating, landing on Neoprene as her main fabric choice. She loves Neoprene because of its durability and ability to keep its shape. 

Muehleder is inspired and created for all women. Larissa wanted to create a brand for women like herself who are their own bosses, motivated, and aim to inspire. 

The Mila Dress is the pure definition of femininity, Angela Simmons also wore this dress on her Instagram as well. Thie dress comes in four colors and it also comes in sizes XS-XL (I wished that it was in an XXL-XXXL.) This dress is priced at $298.00. 



The website itself has a vast selection of fashion that I know you will love, I hope that you all have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat