Jewelry Brand That I'm Obsessed With Nashelle Jewelry

 Tuesday truly does make me so happy, I hope that all of you have had a great weekend and are having a great work week as well. 

I've been a fan of Nashelle Jewelry ever since I was on Instagram a few years back, I love their feminine, yet unique jewelry pieces that will add a little something to your outfit. Nashelle Jewelry was founded by Heather Collard in the year 1999, the Nashelle brand has grown from a small one-woman shop to a national brand. She mindfully and enthusiastically built the highly desired Nashelle label over two decades of original and innovative jewelry design. Most recently, in 2020, Heather partnered with Jennifer Rehmert, a skilled investor, experienced business-woman, and Co-Owner of Equal Entertainment and Celebrity Page TV to relaunch the Nashelle Jewelry brand as a woman-owned and empowered company with the mission of creating unique and beautiful jewelry pieces and collections for everyday wear and special occasions. 

Heather and Jennifer share an equal partnership with Nashelle and have big dreams for the well-established company. They want to expand Nashelle's existing core values of philanthropy, sustainability, and women empowerment. Heather's incredible talent in the arts and jewelry design and Jennifer's extraordinary fashion and media expertise is the perfect partnership to elevate the Nashelle brand. Together, they look forward to evolving Nashelle with intention, creativity, and grace.

I'm a sucker for hoop earrings and the Classic Hoop Earrings need to be in my jewelry box. I love the simplicity of this earring, and I know that it will go with everything that I wear. It's available in 14k Gold Fill, 14k Rose Gold Fill, and Sterling Silver. These are priced at $41.00.



The Infinity Ring is absolutely stunning, This ring is the perfect accessory for anyone who loves gorgeous and unique handmade rings. The sleek infinity design goes with everything and is one of our favorite simple, statement rings. A timeless piece to dress up or dress down. The Infinity Ring is $59.00.




Another ring that I'm dying over is The Bar Ring, it's clean, fresh, and modern. This handmade Bar Ring is sure to become a favorite. Beautiful on its own or stunningly stacked in multiples, the options are endless. Hand-forged with a faceted, polished finish. This ring is priced at $62.00. 




Nashelle, I'll gladly be your test dummy for your jewelry. Fashion lovers, I hope that all of you are have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, I appreciate all of the love and support that all of you have given me, I love you all, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat