On My Beauty Wishlist: Jean Marie Skincare

 Hello Beauties, and Friday eve to all of you. I hope that all of you have had a great Easter weekend with your family and friends and are ready to enjoy your weekend ahead. 

A couple of weeks ago, I was on my Instagram page and I saw that I got a message from a beauty brand that I'd never heard of or seen before. The brand was named Jean Marie Skincare and the message said this, "Gentle reminder to give yourself space & time to breathe." my gut feeling told me to go check out her page and I fell in love with what her beauty brand stood for. 

Drea crafted Jean Marie Skincare during a time when she grew weary from being constantly tuned in to the events happening around & outside of herself, & recognized that a way to revitalize her energy was by tuning in to herself & her body. In this way, Drea turned to her core memories with Jean, her great-grandmother, & Marie, her grandmother & Jean’s daughter. Both women taught Drea to honor the multitudes that all women of color carry.

Mindful of all skin types, Jean Marie Skincare uses revitalizing, natural ingredients that are effective enough to address your skincare concerns while also being gentle enough for the most sensitive of skin. As a values-based business committed to honoring the legacy of two Black women who were connected to the Earth, Jean Marie Skincare does its part to have sustainable packaging & remain 100% cruelty-free.

The Goddess Hydrating Body Balm will have your feeling so pampered with their mango butter-forward formula that’s light in weight but is still heavy on leaving your skin soft & supple. Our Goddess Hydrating Body Balm promotes collagen production, calms skin inflammation, soothes sensitive skin, & moisturizes the skin. This body balm is priced at $30.00.




Beauty lovers, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this Blog Post for this Thursday. I love you all so much and I see all of you here next week, until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:




 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat