On My Beauty Wishlist: Glo Skin Beauty Phyto-Calm Enzyme Mask

 It's Friday Eve, we all should rejoice. Hello to all of my favorite beauty lovers, and welcome back to another Beauty Blog Post for this Thursday.  

During the winter and the fact that I'm in my Thirties now, taking care of my skin is the most important thing to me. My skin is extremely dry and dull over the Winter so finding the right things for my skin is essential for me. Over the weekend, I was on the Glo Skin Beauty website and I saw that they have a new product that sparked my interest, so I clicked on it as soon as I saw it. 

The Phyto-Calm Enzyme Mask, Formerly known as The Gentle Enzyme Exfoliant. Supporting skin’s natural exfoliation, while conditioning and hydrating, this fruit acid and enzyme-infused treatment mask smooths, softens, and soothes skin, for reenergized renewal. It's a targeted treatment mask for total skin TLC, Phyto-Calm Enzyme Mask supports the skin’s natural exfoliation process, sloughing away dull surface cells with a unique blend of five fruit acid enzymes. Delivering a deeper hydration boost, this nourishing mask smooths and softens, conditioning the complexion as it clears. Reducing the appearance of fine lines and pores, it’s gentle enough even for sensitive complexions, leaving skin feeling reinvigorated and renewed.

The price for this Mask is $46.00, Maybe I can put in a good to Santa and his elves to put this in my stocking for Christmas. 






This is the last Beauty Blog Post for this because I'm taking the whole week off so I can spend it with my family and friends. I hope that all of you will have a great Thanksgiving and be safe, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:




 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat