On My Fashion Wishlist: Leigh NY

 Well hello again to all of my fashion friends this Tuesday, I hope that all of you had a great weekend and are having a great start to your week ahead. 

Sustainable Fashion is really something that I've been loving looking at lately, For a lot of people, sustainable fashion is so expensive and why would I even invest in it when I can get a lot of things for dirt cheap, Believe me, I agree with you, but the amount of harm that we are doing to Mother Earth herself is something that I'm not proud of doing so now I'm going to go into my closet and style things that I can wear over and over again. I wanted to let you guys know about a new fashion brand that I read about in the November issue of Instyle Magazine that I now am in love with. In my fashion world, the basics are always in fashion, and elegance is always approved in my fashion wardrobe. I love how you can make the basics a lot chicer. and how you can wear these pieces for years to come. 

LEIGH NY is an apparel brand with silky separates, designed, and made-to-order in NYC. Leigh began as an exploratory project in product development and strives to responsibly make meaningful clothing; in a classic, sustainable, and refined way. All separates are made from high-quality material for any occasion without sacrificing comfort. Each piece is made in limited quantities, intending to extend the lifecycle of each garment and contribute to better consumption habits within the apparel industry. Find out more about the brand values here. Buy less, choose wisely “an exercise in slow fashion and the economy of means.”

Morgan Johnson is an artist living and working in Brooklyn, NY. Morgan’s interest in bold luxury, vintage silhouettes, and 80s art, have all inspired Leigh pieces; a hybrid identity between expressive confidence and rigorous minimalism. Taught to sew by her mom and always loving visual arts, Morgan has spent her career specializing in multi-platform branding and design for apparel, editorial, and e-comm brands; telling stories through websites, interactive editorial, and marketing. Most recently at Condé Nast, Opening Ceremony, and Ralph Lauren.

The Paige Midi Dress is gorgeous, and I need it in my closet. A classic highlight of our launch collection, this silk slip dress is accented with hem paneling. The Paige dress, shown in black, has a V-neck with a scoop back. Shaped by bust darts, the liquid silhouette is figure-flattering and designed to drape for a tapered fit. This dress retails for $350.00. 




The Rihanna Dress has some '40s inspiration and I'm here for it. A timeless highlight of our launch collection, this silk mini dress is accented by nearly four dozen buttons from the neckline to the hem. The Rhianna collared, button-up dress, shown in cherry, has a V-neck and is shaped by bust darts. The unlined liquid silhouette has slits on the sides. It is also available in black and white as well. The Rihanna Dress costs $450.00. 




I'm a complete sucker for a great blouse, and when I saw the Sabrina Top, I knew that this is had to be on my wishlist. The long point collar, silk-covered buttons, and flared sleeves are so chic and it also reminds me of what a very stylish French woman would wear. The Sabrina Top comes in two other colors and it is $350.00. 




Please go and check out Leigh NY for yourself, I want to let you know that there will be NO beauty blog post for this Thursday because it is Veteran's Day. I love you all so much and Thank You so much for reading this blog post, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:






 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat