On My Beauty Wishlist: Sisley Paris Sisleya The Radiance Anti-Dark Spot Serum

 Well, beauty lovers, Now I know that it's only Friday Eve, but we all can rejoice in the fact that Friday is in arm's reach. 

Sisley Paris is one of my favorite bougie skincare brands, I personally don't own any products from them but I hope that my blog takes off and I can purchase my first product from them. I was reading the September issue of Elle Magazine over the weekend and I saw that they had a new product for dark spots, I have a few dark spots on my face that I really want to go away and I think that would help me get rid of them for good and it can make me look younger. (Yes Please.) 

The Radiance Anti-Dark Spot Serum combines 3 ultra-complete expert actions, Reduce the appearance of dark spots.  Lansium extract, the new Sisley key ingredient, and Hexylresorcinol, an expert anti-dark spot ingredient, act together to fight against the appearance of dark spots. Day after day, the complexion looks more uniform.  It brightens and refreshes the complexion the unique combination of a mineral complex and two powerful key ingredients of natural origin with toning properties offers the skin a brightened appearance with a newly recovered look of radiance.

It improves the quality of the skin Soy peptide extract combined with Adenosine act on different levels to support restoring luminosity. Oat seed extract helps to smooth the appearance of the skin's texture. This ultra-light gel-serum instantly blends into the skin, offering a non-greasy finish and a bare-skin feeling. it delivers radiance upon application thanks to an oil with a high refractive index that instantly increases the amount of reflected light. Now, this serum is priced at a whopping $570.00. Something tells me that I need to start saving my coins right now. 





Hang in there beauty lovers, it's almost the weekend. I hope that all of you have enjoyed reading this beauty blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:







 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat