Black Owned Shoe Brand That You Need To Know About: Agnes Bethel

 Hello again my fellow fashion lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and had a great weekend and a great start to your week. 

I have to admit this to myself, I think I'm becoming a certified shoe lover. Shoes are the framework for any outfit that we wear on a daily basis and I now see why so many women have a profound love for their shoes (Me included.) One day, I was on the Black Owned Everything Instagram page and I saw these gorgeous pair of shoes for a Black-Owned Brand that I've never heard of before, so I went on their website and I fell in love with every single pair of shoes that I saw on their website, I'm not kidding. 

The back story of Agnes Bethel is something that I relate to a lot. It is for a real woman and a real muse. The mother of head designer Justice was an immigrant, hardworking, but always put together elegant woman. She came from the small island of Petite Martinique, Grenada, and there found her deep passion for making clothes and appreciation for fine clothes. At age 22, Agnes left Grenada for the United States to pursue a fashion career with the hopes of owning her own fashion house. Life had other plans and her passion for becoming a fashion designer quickly shifted and her desire and focus became her family. From time to time Agnes Bethel continued to design and create on a smaller scale, never really getting an opportunity to showcase her talent to the world.

Pronounced Agnes (Beth – Elle), Justice & Leslie Bessent’s goal is to build a brand of diversity and inclusion. This husband and wife team nurtured Agnes Bethel to fill a void of new luxury fashion brands with family roots and life’s inspiration. Their mission is to complement and enhance the natural beauty of a woman in her everyday life. They deeply believe the right pair of shoes can change your day and even your destiny. Women are goddesses and their shoes are made to adorn the feet of these women. 

The Bianca Slingback dares to be noticed, I love that it has a little sparkle and these would make a great wedding shoe. I do believe that it comes in another color as well, The price for the Bianca Slingback is $535.00. 




Yes, I'm spoiled, Just Kidding of course. But the Spoiled Pump is a great shoe to wear at your office job or going out with your girlfriends. It has a laser-cut toe cleavage and the heel box gives Spoiled an updated twist to a classic pump. The real power is in a chic suede heel. This is priced at $395.00. 





The Lena II is the perfect booties for Fall, The pointed toe is perfection and is mysteriously sleek. Lena II is not like any other pump, her deep V open cut, soft taupe leather, and beige suede ankle strap heel make Lena a must for the stylishly rebellious soul. The Lena II is $365.00. 





I love being here with all of you, talking about the one subject that brings me so much joy, Fashion. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday. I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful... 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat