Black Fashion Brand That You Need To Know About: Megan Renee

 Hello again my fashion friends, I hope that all of you had an amazing Thanksgiving, did a little Black Friday shopping, and I hope that you are having a great start to your week.

I was on the internet one day and I saw a new Black Fashion Designer named Megan Renee, so I went on her website and when I tell y'all I was impressed with all her designs. Megan Renee is a sustainable women's contemporary brand created by Megan Smith in 2016 that is exclusively designed and made in Los Angeles. The brand was birthed after Megan felt undervalued and unappreciated while working as a designer for several private label brands. She also saw the amount of waste in the industry that fast fashion companies produced. That pain and lack of contentment pushed her into her passion.

 Her first collections were created from sustainable deadstock fabric, and the brand prides itself on holding little to no inventory. All prints are originally designed by Megan and are digitally printed which uses a fraction of the ink and water used in traditional fabric printing.  After appearing on Amazon Prime’s Making the Cut fashion design competition show and receiving praise from celebrities such as Naomi Campbell the brand’s popularity grew overnight. Her designs have been featured in several publications and worn by celebrities such as Issa Rae, Becky G, and Dominique Fishback just to name a few.

 Megan draws her inspiration from her travels and from the strength and beauty of women. The brand’s signature is bold prints in wearable staples and coins itself as the next DVF. Like its creator, 'Megan Renee' embodies strength, confidence, and unapologetic femininity.

The Tabitha Dress is something that will put a smile on your face, I love all of the colors that are featured in the dress. I also feel that this will be a great transitional dress for the upcoming Winter. This comes in sizes from XXS to a 2XL and the price for this dress is $135.00.




The Scribble Blazer will totally get you noticed at your next business meeting, it's a bold Black and White print that is feminine as well. This comes in sizes from Small to 2XL and the price is $255.00.




I'm so glad to take a week off, but I'm so happy that I can be back here with you guys again, I do not take it for granted at all. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.  

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:












 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat