Can I Please Borrow Your Stylish Sweater

 Happy Tuesday again my fashion lovers, I figured that I need to make up for lost time and I love fashion too much to do just one blog post for the last day of November. 

Wearing a sweater is a part of my Fall and Winter uniform, I love being warm yet stylish at the same time. Sweaters are always a trend and I will probably be buried in a sparkly sweater when the good Lord calls me home. One day I was reading the November issue of Instyle Magazine (For the 1 millionth time.) and I saw that there were three types of sweaters that are popular at the moment and I thought to myself, my fellow fashion lovers need to know about this.

We have all watched Grease (One of my favorite movies, ever.) and we saw that Danny Zuku gets his preppy varsity cardigan, I was on the Vogue website looking at the Chanel Fall/Winter Ready-To-Wear Collection and it made me think of that moment. But if you can't afford the Chanel price tag, Brooks Brothers has one for you for a fraction on sale for $186.00 off of the original price of $248.00. 







Folksy Pullovers are a big trend at the moment, I saw the Jonathan Simkhai Fall/Winter 2021 Ready-To-Wear Collection and love this whole look. Coach also has a sweater that I have my eye on that I hope that Santa will give to me. This is currently on sale for $247.50 off the original price of $495.00




And finally, Fair Isle Sweaters just go hand-in-hand with Winter and tie into another trend that we all saw on the runways, Ski. I love the Etro Fall/Winter 2021 Ready-To-Wear Collection, but I saw a sweater from one of my favorite Fashion brands, Rag And Bone that screams ''Let's Go Ice Skating and drink Hot Chocolate. The cost for this sweater is $450.00. 





I hope that this blog post will inspire you to try these sweaters trends out for yourself, Thank You all for reading this, I love you all so much, and until time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat