On My Beauty Wishlist: Glo Skin Beauty Hydrating And Light HD Mineral Stick Foundation

 Beauty lovers, I'm so happy that we can be together again to talk about all of the new beauty products, trends, and things that should never see the light of day in the beauty world. 

I was not really into makeup growing up, my makeup journey began when I was 19 years old and I brought a bright-colored eyeshadow palette (I'm so glad that I found my love for warm neutrals.) but when it came to foundation, I couldn't find one that I love or suited my skin type and skin tone  I have this recurring dream that my face doesn't match my foundation, until now. 

Before I let you guys know about their foundation, I want to let you know about the brand, Glo Skin Beauty, Delivering on the promise of healthy, beautiful skin is what drives us every day at Glo Skin Beauty. Our innovative skincare and nourishing mineral makeup collections (Formerly known as Glo Therapeutics and Glo Minerals, respectively.) work together seamlessly to reveal your authentic best. Whether you begin with our skincare or makeup collection you will experience the distinction of our proprietary formulas and the confidence that comes with transformative skincare results. At Glo Skin Beauty, we believe makeup is an extension of skincare and when paired together our skincare and makeup solutions are most powerful. This is exactly what inspired the creation of Glo Skin Beauty. 

The Hydrating And Light HD Mineral Stick Foundation is the foundation of my dreams. I love that I can take this with me when I travel (When we can.) and I don't have to worry about a bottle exploding inside of my makeup bag. The HD Mineral Foundation Stick is HD redefined. This high-performance mineral makeup foundation stick is packed with skincare benefits. The lightweight and long-wearing cream foundation evens and perfects for an undetectable skin-finish effect. Boosts hydration with Hyaluronic Acid and shields skin with all-natural mineral environmental protection. Multi-tasking stick format can be used as a foundation, concealer, and contour/highlight, even on the go. They have 12 shades that you can choose from and the price is $48.00. 






Beauty lovers, it's time to say goodbye. But don't be sad, I'll see you guys on the next beauty blog post. I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


 For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat