On My Beauty Wishlist: Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

 Okay, I may have told y'all a big lie about me seeing you next week. I suddenly got the urge to blog about something that I want in my beauty bag for a long time. 

I know want many of y'all are thinking, Didn't you just blog a foundation last week. To answer your question, Yes I did, But this foundation has been coming up in my mind lately. I watched Jackie Aina (The Queen Of Everything.) talked about the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in a Get Ready With Me that she did on her YouTube channel. I love how it looked on her skin, it didn't look cakey and it actually looked like her skin. So I decided to check it out for myself.

 Double Wear Makeup is the fresh matte foundation that looks flawless whatever comes your way. 24-hour wear. Oil-free. Controls oil all day. Sweat-, heat- and humidity-resistant. Lifeproof, waterproof foundation. 24-hour color true. Liquid foundation in a wide range of shades that flatters all. Won’t look grey on deeper skin tones. (Thank God.) Unifies uneven skin tone and covers imperfections buildable, medium to full coverage foundation. Feels lightweight and so comfortable, you won’t believe it’s long wear. No touch-ups needed. (Another bonus for me.) 




https://www.ulta.com/double-wear-stay-in-place-makeup?productId=xlsImpprod14641507

https://www.nordstrom.com/s/estee-lauder-double-wear-stay-in-place-liquid-makeup-foundation/3383085

The Double Wear Concealer: https://www.esteelauder.com/product/642/22832/product-catalog/makeup/face/concealer/double-wear/stay-in-place-flawless-wear-concealer?shade=1C_Light_%28Cool%29


Now, I believe that I am done for this week, I hope all of you have enjoyed this second beauty blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


 For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:



  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat