On My Fashion Wishlist: Almasika

 Happy Tuesday to all of my fashion lovers, I'm so glad to be back here with all of you talking about the latest things that I'm loving in the Fashion world at the moment. 

While I was reading the Winter issue of Marie Claire Magazine a few days ago, I noticed a very unique necklace by this brand called Almasika. So as the Fashion nerd that I am, I decided to check them out for myself. They were born in London and debuted at the iconic Colette concept store in Paris, and now, they call Chicago home.  ALMASIKA merges an abundance of influences. They embrace global traditions to create sculptural jewelry rooted in the universal symbols and stories spanning generations and cultures. They embarked on a journey following a singular philosophy – to explore what we have in common with others.

ALMASIKA soft curves and flowing abstract lines echo the lines of the body for an effortless silhouette. Necklaces undulate delicately, bracelets twine, earrings nestle. They design timeless jewelry that comes to life with you, crafted to move through your day, your life, and through generations. ALMASIKA learns from cultural craftspeople who act both as interlocutors and sources of inspiration, setting in motion an artistic and intellectual dialogue. Each has contributed to the genesis of the house’s powerful contemporary jewelry. 

ALMASIKA designs for individuals who are inherently passionate about the world around them. Exuding an effortless elegance, our jewelry has been embraced by notable individuals in all fields: independent thinkers who are curious, cultured, and dynamic. They take pride in creating unique and distinctive designs that come to life in the hands of master craftsmen. Our jewelry is designed in Chicago and made using 18K gold. All of their diamonds are natural and responsibly sourced. They take pride in creating unique and distinctive designs that come to life in the hands of master craftsmen.

They have a huge selection of jewelry on their website, but the Sagesse Universum Pave Medallion is my absolute favorite, Sagesse is French for Wisdom and I thought that what a great way to incorporate wisdom everywhere that you wear this necklace. Now, this necklace is a whopping $5,950.00 but I feel that it is well worth the price. 




The Creator Of Almasika, Catherine Sarr.




I absolutely love finding Black-Owned jewelry brands and telling you lovely people about them. I hope that you all have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

 For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat