Fashion Designer That I'm Obsessed With: Agnona

 Hello again fashion friends, I hope that all of you had a great weekend and a great start to your workweek, I've missed talking to you all so much. 

Over the weekend, I was watching a Fashion show for a new fashion brand that I never heard of before named Agnona. I loved the tailoring and the fabrics used in the Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection and the suits were just amazing. Agnona was founded in 1952 as a luxury textile mill that grew into a brand that dedicated itself to the legacy of style. Simon Holloway has been at the helm as Artistic Director since 2016, and his vision is of the relaxed, modern woman who is both unapologetically feminine and glamorous. 

These pictures are from the Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection, the suits remind me so much of the '80s.



This dress is absolutely stunning, I love the florals and the draping of the dress as well. 



I maybe a little obsessed with the Fall/Winter 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection. (I mean Fall is my favorite season.) Every piece was designed to perfection and I need them in my closet. 






I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, Thank You all for your love and support, I love you all, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 



 For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:



  











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat