Loving The Spring Color That You're Wearing.

 Hello fashion lovers, I hope that all of you are having a great day wherever you guys are reading this blog post. Please remember that spreading positivity is the best thing that we all can do right now, I want to come off as possible on each blog post that I post. 

Now, as you know I'm a neutral kinda girl. But when Spring and Summer come around, it's something inside of me that just craves color. We all know that Fashion and Color go hand and hand and let's be honest, the runways would be very boring if they would only have black and white. I was reading the March 2021 Spring Fashion Issue and I saw that there were four colors that big on Spring 2021 runways and I couldn't tell you how happy it made me glad to see these colors on the runways and in articles and fashion websites that I frequent a lot.  

Mint Green is one of my favorite colors, It just screams Spring to me. I saw a picture of the Prada Spring/Summer Ready-To-Wear Collection and loved it. Bottega Veneta Padded Cassette Crossbody Bag is on my Luxury Wishlist and I saw this bag in this Mint Green color, but it comes in several colors if you don't want it in Mint Green and it retails for $2,990.00. 






Barbie would be so proud that her signature color was in full force on the runways this Spring. Pink in the Springtime is the ultimate feminine thing to do. Valentino did this on their Spring/Summer 2021 Ready-To-Wear Collection, and I saw this Tove Dress on the Saks website, but unfortunately, it's sold out on their website and it also comes in a top as well.  







Baby Blue is so beautiful for the Spring and after I saw this trend on the Chloe Spring/Summer 2021 Ready-To-Wear Collection, I'm obsessed. Fashion Drug is one of my favorite websites when it comes to designer dupes and I saw the beautiful Waterfall Coat that needs to be in my closet for Fall and Winter and it only cost $36.50. 








And finally, Yellow is my absolute favorite color, and let's be real, Yellow and Spring are literally BFFs. Canary Yellow is just simply stunning and everyone should have a piece of clothing in this shade. Jason Wu Spring/Summer 2021 Ready-To-Wear Collection was amazing and so was this look, it reminds me of a day in Saint Tropez on a yacht. Aje is starting to become one of my fashion brands and the Chateau Mini Dress needs to be in my closet right now and the side cutout (Another Spring trend)  I love how this dress balances sexiness and femininity at the same time, this dress retails for $425.00. 








I think that you should incorporate colors in your Spring and Summer wardrobe, it brightens your day and somebody else's day. I hope that you all have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


 For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat