On My Beauty Wishlist: Chanel Rouge Coco Bloom Hydrating Lipstick

 Hello, and Happy Friday Eve to all of you fellow beauty lovers, obsessed, and hoarders alike. I hope that all of you are looking forward to the weekend because you deserve it. 

Now, I was reading an issue of Us Weekly and the June issue of Instyle Magazine last week, and I saw that all of these Hollywood starlets wearing this new lipstick from Chanel (My next favorite Fashion designer, next to Dior.) So being the beauty lover that I am, I wanted to see what was the commotion was all about. The innovative new Rouge Coco Bloom formula, featuring an ultra-comfortable texture, works 2 ways: The color glides smoothly onto lips for intense, long-wearing results and also reflects light while creating the appearance of plump lips for a shiny and spectacularly supple finish.

This lipstick comes in twenty colors, but of course, I would pick out a red. The patented formula glides on smoothly, so lips feel comfortable and soft while looking vibrant, full, and supple.  All in an innovative Rouge Coco case with a transparent cap so you can easily choose your shade. This color is a true red with blue undertones, her name is Vitalite, and all of the lipsticks retail for $40.00. 




Well, our time with each other is gone, but it just until next Thursday. Thank You all so much for stopping and reading this blog post, I love you all so much and I appreciate the love the support, and kindness that all of you have shown me, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

 For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat