On My Beauty Wishlist: Teami Skincare

 Hello, again beauty lovers, and Happy Friday Eve to all of you. I hope that you all are having a great day and trying to make it to Friday. 

I know that many of you have heard of Teami, It's a health website that sells teas and powders that are beneficial to your and many celebrities have promoted them all on social media. The co-founder & CEO, Adi Arezzini, started having health issues at the age of 23 after her military service. Addicted to coffee, exhausted, constipated, and bloated, Adi’s digestive system just stopped working.

In search of an alternative to drugs or medicine, Adi read books about colon health and the negative effects accumulated toxins can have on your body. Adi started blending her own high-quality loose leaf tea until she created the perfect formulation to help solve her own digestive issues.

I try to detox my skin at least once a week and when I saw The Green Tea Detox Clay Mask, I knew I wanted to try it out for myself. Their mineral-rich Green Tea Detox Mask will be a must-have in your self-care routine! Made with organic matcha green tea, lemongrass, and bentonite clay, we formulated this natural detoxifying mask to rid pores of impurities while replenishing the skin with necessary superfood nutrients. You'll be wowed by the powerful yet gentle ability of this Detox Mask to leave your skin feeling soft, clean, and renewed. and it's perfect for all skin types. This mask can be brought for $23.99 for Subscribe and Save or a one-time purchase for $29.99.



I hope that all of you have enjoyed this Beauty Blog Post, I love you all so much, and please take the time to treat yourself to a self-care day, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:




 

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat