Ethical Fashion Brand That You Need To Know About: Henning

I've missed you guys so much, I'm so happy to be back here with you all again. I hope that all of you have enjoyed your weekend to the fullest. 

I really have been enjoying finding new sustainable Fashion Brands, I try my best to find more ways to be sustainable in the Fashion world, whether it's thrifting or finding new ways to wear my existing clothing so that I won't harm Mother Earth even more than I already do. I was reading the September issue of Instyle Magazine, and I saw a pair of Biker shorts from a brand that I never heard of before, so I went to the website and I was impressed with the founder's story. 

Lauren Chan's spent her career as a fashion editor advocating for size inclusion but despite doing everything in her power to make the industry more inclusive, She has never felt completely welcome. (Such a horrible feeling to have in the Fashion Industry.) Whether she was a size 14 trying to fit into the tiny seats at fashion shows or a size 20 trying to get dressed for work, being plus-size has long made me feel on the fringes. While fashion media has made plenty of strides in size inclusion, it’s evident that most brands are still hesitant to offer their clothing to women size 12 and up.

For years, everyone around me has worn designer outfits while she has been limited to cheap, fast-fashion and the effects of which are tangible: being perceived as less capable, not feeling confident, and dealing with things like pants ripping in the thighs and shirts busting open. Eventually, she became downright angry with the disadvantage she faced simply for having the biggest body in the room. And she wasn’t alone. Friends, readers, and followers have all shared similar sentiments with her, whether their skirt had ripped during a morning commute or they’d been told that losing weight and getting a new wardrobe would be good for their career. 

Their stories all have the same terrible takeaway: by being excluded from the world of quality clothing, we have internalized the messaging that we must not be successful enough to afford nice things, that we should change ourselves in order to fit smaller clothes, and that we are less valuable people than our straight-size peers. 

They built a collection of luxury plus-size staples like wool blazers, silk dresses, and classic coats, and we’re not making any compromises on quality, craftsmanship, or design. They want us to wear our clothes and feel as smart, sharp, and powerful as we truly are. 

When it comes to my personal style, Simple and Classic are where it is at. I saw the Ribbed Knit Dress and love how versatile it is. A very stretchy, sweat-wicking ribbed-knit dress. They tell you size down from your typical size for a perfect fit This is priced at $289.00




These are the exact biker shorts that I saw in the Instyle Magazine, These stretchy shorts stop chafing, wick sweat, and they're designed with a ribbed hem to prevent hiking. The price of these shorts is $195.00. 




Every woman must have a leather jacket in their closet. The Hudson Leather Jacket checks all of my criteria when it comes to a leather jacket. I love my jackets and sweaters to be a little roomier, I need this in my closet, but the price for this jacket is $1595.00.

 



Fall is only a few days away, so I'm already thinking of the one coat that will do so much for me. When I look for a coat, I want it to go with my wardrobe, and I want it to keep me warm, and not only that, I want it to be something that I reach for every single time that I go somewhere, I saw the Camel Hair Coat and fell in love with it. A fully-lined, light-weight camel wool coat made to go with everything you're wearing now, from sweatsuits to workwear. This is priced at $995.00.




The Overtime Trench is simply a thing of beauty. A sharply structured wool trench with a breathable lining and a self-fastening belt. This trench comes in two colors and they are $995.000. 




If you have more ethical and sustainable fashion brands that I need to know about, go to my Instagram page @breanne_idell and DM me. I hope that all of my fashion lovers have enjoyed reading this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat