On My Beauty Wishlist: Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

If you are a beauty lover, then we can be friends. Hello, my fellow beauty lovers, I hope that all of you are enjoying your Friday eve. I couldn't wait to get back to you guys and talk about some of my favorite beauty trends and beauty brands that I've discovered to share with you all. 

Every time that I smell Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, it transports me into a place where I'm a very wealthy French woman living a life of luxury in my penthouse apartment with my hot French husband. (I'm not shallow at all, by the way.) I remember when this perfume came out and everyone was going crazy about this.  

Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum is an irresistibly sexy and spirited, sparkling oriental fragrance that recalls a daring young Coco Chanel. It has sparks of fresh and vibrant orange that immediately awaken the senses. A clear and sensual heart reveals the transparent accords of Jasmine and May Rose, The scent finally unfurls with the vibrant accents of Patchouli and Vetiver. This perfume retails for $108.00. 








Well, my beauty lovers, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post. I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat