Meet Me At 9th And Maxwell

 Hello again my fellow beauty lovers, I hope that you are enjoying your Friday Eve and preparing yourselves to have an amazing weekend. 

It's no secret that I love nail polish, but when it's a nail polish brand that is Black Woman Owned, it's even better. I was on my favorite Instagram page, Black Owned Everything. and I saw a nail polish brand that was featured, 9th And Maxwell, so I went to their website and I need every single color that they offer on their website. 

Woven into the framework of 9th & Maxwell has a passion for quality nail polish and a mission to redefine what it means to look good and feel good. They formulated cruelty-free and nontoxic polishes, free of formaldehyde, parabens, phthalates, toluene, formaldehyde resin, DBP, camphor, xylene, and ethyl tosylamide. Plus, a portion of each purchase goes towards scholarships for minority youth and grants for aspiring entrepreneurs. After all, it does take a village, as the African proverb goes. This timeless saying grounds our mission and vision of being more than a source for quality, vegan nail lacquers that make bold statements. It’s in our story. It’s in our name.

9th & Maxwell is the intersection of our creator’s childhood home. It was the village, a collective of her grandparents, other black families, and colorful personalities, that empowered her to become all that she is today - a lover of cosmetics certified registered nurse anesthetist and entrepreneur.


Macchiato is a medium golden warm brown and the perfect brown for Fall. This shade and all of her shades are $16.00.





Well, my beauty lovers, I hope that you all will check out 9th And Maxwell for yourselves. I love you all so much, until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat