I'm Just A Rugged Beauty

 Happy Friday Eve everyone, I hope that all of you are doing well and are ready to enjoy your weekend. I don't know about you but I'm really have been enjoying a self-care day on a weekend and recharge my batteries. 

As we all know, I have a love, an obsession with Nail Polish. I love polishing my own real nails because I simply can't be bothered with somebody polishing my nails in fear of them looking messed up. I can buy 3,4, maybe 5 bottles of nail polish at a time and I don't feel bad about it at all. My self-care routine includes me doing my nail, it makes me feels great to take care of myself, and nail polish is my war paint.  

There's a new nail polish brand that I want to tell you all about and I think that you will love them, I came to know about them when I was reading a magazine and I saw the Rugged Beauty Nail Polish brand and I love everything about them. They designed their brand to represent the expectations, values, and lifestyles of the women who inspired its creation.  As a result, their nail polish is free from ten harsh chemicals and is made here in the USA.  It's both vegan and free from all animal testing.  They have lively collections that represent the various lifestyles their customers embody which contain a wide variety of color palettes for women of all skin tones and ages. Being of the highest integrity, these polishes go on easily, dry quickly, and are incredibly durable. (Yay God for me because I can ruin a mani in a hot second.) 

I love how they are separated by color and I believe that B.Shaye is their sister brand. But I need this Perennial Beauty Nail Color in my life. This Nail Polish and all of their nail polish are priced at $14.00. 




Here Are A Few More Colors That I'm Obsessed With:









Well Beauty Lovers, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this beauty blog post for this week, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat