Bree And Frankie 4Ever

 I believe that this is the first time that I ever did three blog posts ever on my blog, and I'm here for it to be quite honest with you all. 

I've been really leaning towards sneakers lately, not because I don't like wearing heels, I do. But my left foot swells a lot so much, in fact, sometimes, it doesn't even look like I have an ankle at all. I need support so my ankle can be comfortable. I was on YouTube a few weeks ago, and I saw this new shoe brand that I've never heard of before, so I went on to their website and I was impressed with the quality of their shoes. Frankie 4 is an innovative fashion label changing the way women experience shoes. Our mission is to take wellness to the next level with award-winning, Podiatrist-designed support for game-changing comfort in every cleverly cushioned step. Our shoes are taking women further. Healthily empowering them with the confidence to kick goals at home, work, and play. More human than a brand, they spoil their customers (and their feet) with the love and attention they deserve, while following their hearts to improve the lives of American families and do better for their planet.

Founder & Designer Of Frankie4, Caroline McCulloch said this "I knew if I could make my footwear designs a reality, under the feet and available to all women, then I could help alleviate, cure or prevent foot pain for many more women". Another thing that I love about this brand is that they're sustainable and every single piece is reproduced.

The Fifi is right up my alley, I feel sometimes wedges can be a little too high for me to walk in and by looking at these, I could probably run in these. Transport yourself to summer with FiFi Tan. Demure and dressy, the espadrille wedge is crafted with luxurious leather, soft jute, and round golden buckles. Add in her platform sole fitted with our Sole Hero Footbed and you have comfort for days. They also come in Black as well and the price is $155.00. 






The Rach, Ali, and The Shauna need a place in my closet for the Fall and Winter, All three of these boots are effortless and match my style so much. The Rach is $190.00., The Ali is $185.00., and the Shauna is $190.00.








One thing that I love about sneakers is that they are a versatile piece in your closet, I saw the Mim II on their website and fell in love with them. I love the braided detail on the sneaker and the price is $185.00. 



I promise you that the Blog-A-Thon is now over, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this fashion blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:

























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat