My Favorite Fashion Designer: Isabel Marant

 I swear Tuesday could not get here fast enough. Hello, my Fashion lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and had an amazing weekend.

I came to know about Isabel Marant when I was in high school, I remember seeing one of her collections in a magazine that I was reading and fell in love with every piece that I saw, but not only that, but her story is so inspiring as well. In 1989, when Isabel Marant launched Twen, her first knitwear, and jersey brand, at the age of 22 years old, She held her first show in her own name in 1995 in the courtyard of a squat, with her friends as models.

Barely three years later, she opened her first boutique in an old artists’ workshop. Her historic location is still on rue de Charonne, in the Bastille district. It was her love of clothing and materials that live and move that brought her to Studio Berçot, never to leave it. While some dream of iconic women in glossy magazines, she dresses women for their real lives (Something that I look for in clothing.) walking down the street or zipping off on a scooter. She never takes a piece out of her workshop without trying it on herself. 

I absolutely loved the Fall/Winter 2021-22 Ready-To-Wear Collection, this collection is a mixture of the '80s with a futuristic twist. 







All I've ever wanted was a pair of her boots, her boots are literally a work of art and I need these in my closet. We all know that the Western trend is not going anywhere anytime soon and both the Limza and Dewina fit so perfectly.










Fashion lovers, I hope that all of you are just as obsessed with Isabel Marant as much as I am. I also hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat