Black Owned Shoe Label That You Need To Know About: Keeyahri

 I believe, no, I know that I'm a closeted shoe lover and I make ABSOLUTELY no apologies about it at all. 

I talked about the Youtuber, Brittany Christina last week in a blog post and she made a video talking about Black Luxury Fashion Brands, and she talked in great detail about the brand, Keeyahri. I went to the website and the attention to the details of the heel of the shoes is something that I knew I wanted to tell you guys about. 

 Feathers, faux fur, pops of color, curious shapes, architectural concepts, and innovative designs.  Keeyahri is a shoe label focused on building up the confidence of the shoe wearer every step of the way. Founder and Artistic Director Keya Martin swapped out her corporate career for a more rewarding one in fashion with an emphasis on luxury footwear for the confident woman. Her journey has pushed her to embrace the shoemaking process while rewriting and redefining the rules of shoe design. After establishing a name for herself within the States, Keeyahri’s contemporary designs are now sailing across the Atlantic.

The Sarah is the shoes that you needed in your closet for this Summer, aid-back yet glamorous, this pair will give you the best of both worlds. Named after the resilient Sarah Jakes Roberts, this sandal will turn heads. The heel, which is inspired by Hiroshi’s Nakamura & NAP architects “Ribbon Chapel in Japan, encaptures the imagination and makes your dreams believable. The retail price for these is $659.00 and they come in several colors. 




If you want to spice up your boring office attire, then the Jenine pump is what you need in your life, The Signature 4-inch custom Keeyahri swirl heel was crafted to bring a unique fashion experience. Made for fearless women who want to feel elevated. 





Barbie would definitely wear the Emily Mule, This open-toe satin mule is a sunburst of fluid femininity. The hand-applied feathers, Satin Bow, and 4-inch stiletto will add boldness to your wardrobe.




Shoe lovers all over the world, I hope that you all have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat