Romeo Hunte Is Killing It Right Now

 Hello, my fashion lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and trying to get through another work week. 

Romeo Hunte is definitely becoming one of my favorite Black Fashion Designers, I came to found out about him when I was reading an article about up-and-coming Black designers. Raised in Brooklyn, New York, Romeo Hunte grew up surrounded by women whose creative approach to fashion inspired him from an early age. Hunte attended the Fashion Institute of Technology after turning down two full athletic scholarships in Track and Field. In 2014, Hunte launched his namesake brand Romeo Hunte New York while also working full time as a personal shopper in luxury retail and in editorial styling. Through his experience working in the industry, Hunte strikes the perfect balance between creativity and practicality, which plays a primary role in each collection he designs.

 Hunte’s designs quickly became in high celebrity demand after Zendaya wore the brand. Later, Beyoncé broke the internet in several Hunte pieces.  Victor Cruz, Laverne Cox, Chris Paul, James Harden, Dwyane Wade, Tobias Harris, Cindy Burna, Hailey Bieber, and Former First Lady of the United States, Michelle Obama have all been seen wearing the brand. 

Hunte has been featured in Women's Wear Daily and honored by Essence Magazine as “Designer to Watch''. In 2020, Teen Vogue was quoted as saying, “He is well on his way to becoming a household name.” Hunte has been invited to attend the Met Gala as an emerging talent and was nominated as a finalist for the Womenswear Fashion Group International Rising Star Award.  In 2021, Vogue featured Romeo Hunte in an article titled, “How Romeo Hunte Is Quietly Redefining What It Means to Be an American Brand.” Hunte’s first collection was noticed by some of the world’s biggest retailers including Net-A-Porter, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Bergdorf Goodman.  

The first two pieces are from his Fall/Winter 2019 Ready-To-Wear Collection, I personally love that he used red throughout this collection. The second outfit reminds me of a very chic grandmother. 






Another amazing piece from his Spring/Summer 2019 Ready-To-Wear Collection, I love how this looks as if you can wear this to the gym. 



I still have dreams about the Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection, everything was so well designed and would work well in my closet. 




Beyonce Knowles-Carter in one of his pieces.



This piece from his Fall/Winter 2016 Collection would be perfect for the reboot of Gossip Girl. 





You guys need to check out Romeo Hunte designs for yourself. I hope that you all have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat