Black Shoe Designer That You Need To Know About: Aminah Abdul-Jillil

Good evening Fashion lovers, Since we are on the last day of August, I'll end it with a blog post about a Black shoe designer that I think you guys will love. 

I was watching a young lady named Brittany Christina and she had a video on 10 Black Luxury Fashion Brands that you need to know about (I'll link it at the end of this blog post) and Aminah Abdul-Jillil was on the list, so I decided to check her and the brand out for myself, and I was very impressed. Aminah Abdul-Jillil is a Luxury Shoe Brand launched in August 2012. Aminah's shoes are known for a bold yet feminine design aesthetic that has led to Global Distribution in over 50 countries. 

Born in Anchorage, Alaska, she began as a professional dancer in Los Angeles, performing with some of the biggest names in music including Britney Spears and Janet Jackson. In 2019, Aminah was awarded ’Accessory Designer Of The Year’ by Essence Magazine. What makes Aminah Abdul-Jillil's designs unique is her excitement to "try something different".

How stunning are these shoes, The Open Toe Kitten is a total showstopper and will totally add a little pizzaz to your outfit. It has a 3.5" Heel Height, it also has a 1/2 inch Hidden Platform, and adjustable buckle closure. These are currently are on sale for $400.50 off of $445.00. 






For my ladies that are getting married, The Soleli is for you. I love the little bling detail that it has and I feel that you can wear these with a great outfit. They are on sale for $421.20. off of $468.00. 



The Soleil Bootie is on my Fall Fashion Wishlist, I love the bling detail along with the cutout of the shoe, the price for this little beauty is $568.00. 





I'm truly inspired by fashion and I hope that you guys don't mind. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this evening's blog post. I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:



Brittany Christina Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0kfuy1RBjU&t=345s


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat