Feeling Rather Dark And Moody In My Florals.

 I missed y'all so much. Hello, my fashion friends and welcome back to my blog. I hope that all of you are doing well and enjoyed your weekend. 

I'm getting excited about Fall fashion, as I flip through the fashion magazines that I get in the mail and see all of the gorgeous fashions that have my Fall fashion senses tingling We are not strangers to Florals, in fact, Florals are something that will never go out of fashion. But as we are getting into Fall Fashion, Dark Florals are going to be everywhere. I like to refer to Dark Florals as the rebel sister to the feminine lighter florals that we all love. 

I saw the Erdem Pre-Fall 2021 on both the Vogue and Women's Wear Daily websites, and I'm in love with this collection. This collection has a 1930's feel with all of the accessories and the shape of the clothing and the make-up as well. 






If you are the type of girl that wears dresses in the Fall, then Dillards has the dress for you. This dress is by Lucy Paris and I love the feminine tiered ruffles and it's can be your for $109.00. 






Fashion Blogger Yes Missy, I believe she's Canadian and I love who she styled her dress. 







Add some Dark Florals to your Fall wardrobe, I think that you will love it. Well, Fashion lovers, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat