On My Beauty Wishlist: Lawless The One Talc Free Eyeshadow Palette

 Hello, again my darlings, and Happy Friday eve to all of you, You only have one more day until your weekend of fun.

I have been a fan of Lawless Beauty for the longest time and everything that this company stands for. I love finding new clean makeup brands that I can tell you guys about and I can try them out myself, Annie Lawless started Lawless Beauty after years of suffering from skin and health issues she assumed she was just born with and would have to manage for the rest of her life. she had awful eczema that was so itchy and painful, she would scratch until she was bleeding. she also had asthma, allergies, and digestive issues that were incredibly frustrating and affected my quality of life. As an adolescent, she was diagnosed with Celiac disease, a condition she had never heard of (she had actually never even heard the word “gluten”), and that changed everything. she became empowered with knowledge and within two weeks of removing gluten from her diet, her eczema, allergies, asthma, and digestive issues completely cleared up. 

This was eye-opening for her and she became completely fascinated with health and wellness, soaking up as much information as she could around ingredients in food and products, and how consuming them could directly affect her skin, health, and general well-being. Through trial and error, she gained a deep understanding of the correlation between what she put in and on my body to how she looked and felt. This led her to become a certified holistic health coach, yoga instructor, wellness blogger, and founder of one of the largest organic cold-pressed juice companies in the country, Suja Juice, and she has dedicated herself to helping others look and feel their best. And she doesn’t mean that in a cheesy way. she means it in the most real, most authentic way possible.

In the Fall of 2017, she took my passion for health and wellness into a new category in which she felt that she couldn’t find the type of products she was personally looking for beauty. With her passion for clean ingredients, she had been trying to transition her makeup routine to all clean, non-toxic products, and was very underwhelmed with “clean” makeup on the market. As a full coverage loving makeup girl, she was seeking clean makeup comparable to my mainstream, popular favorites, free of toxic ingredients, but without having to sacrifice payoff, performance, and pigmentation.

The One Talc Free Eyeshadow Palette is the go-to for any occasion, with 18 gorgeous talc-free shades in a variety of finishes, ranging from staple neutrals to bold pops of color, all included in magnetic pans. This product is also aluminum-free, mineral-oil-free, cruelty-free, and contains skin-softening ingredients such as Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, and Calendula Flower. This Palette retails for $64.00. 





I hope that all of you have enjoyed this beauty blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much and I want all of you to enjoy your well-deserved weekend, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat