On My Beauty Wishlist: Ten Over Ten

 Happy Friday Eve everyone, I hope that all of you are doing well and ready to have a great weekend ahead of you. 

While I was reading an old Elle Magazine from 2014, I saw a nail polish brand that I never heard about before, so I went to look up some information about this brand and I was very impressed with what I read about them. The story of Ten Over Ten began when Nadine Abramcyk and Adair Ilyinsky saw a void in New York, in a city packed with nail salons, there was simply nowhere people could relax and enjoy expert services in a clean, beautiful, comfortable social setting. Not much existed between high-priced spas and mom-and-pop corner shops, So Ten Over Ten was born.

From the start, with their first beautifully designed location in lower Manhattan, Nadine and Adair focused on the care and well-being of their staff, providing fair pay and benefits and a healthy, non-toxic setting for the entire Ten Over Ten family. They chose to carry and use only products that were better for you, shunning the trend towards gels and dips in favor of trusted brands that worked well and left nails and skin healthy.

Continuing this pursuit of non-toxic nail care, Nadine and Adair, along with partner and creative director Jaclyn Ferber, launched a collection of gorgeous, 8-free, long-lasting colors and nail care that promote stronger and healthier nails, naming each color after the streets of their beloved New York. The team expanded the line with a series of nail care and treatment products featuring safe ingredients and on-the-go-friendly packaging.

Today, Nadine, Adair, and Jaclyn continue their pursuit, formulating new and better products, and opening additional salons to deliver on their mission of conscious nail care. 

This is the very color that I saw in the Elle Magazine that I was telling you about earlier, the name of this gorgeous color is called Ludlow. This is a reasonable $12.00,  Another thing that I love about this nail polish brand is that their polishes do not contain Dibutyl Phthalate, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, Ethyl Tosylamide, Xylene, Triphenyl Phosphate.





Well, I definitely know what I'll be doing this weekend, polishing my nails, Lol. I hope that all of you lovely people have enjoyed this beauty blog post for this Thursday. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat