All Hail Sergio Hudson

 Hello again to all of my Fashion Lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and had an amazing weekend. I am so happy that I can be with all of you again and talk about all of the things that really make me so excited about the Fashion Industry. 

I've been a fan of Sergio Hudson for a long time, I love how he gets a woman's body and how he makes a woman feels sophisticated, yet sexy. Sergio Hudson is a Luxury Women's ready-to-wear label designed and produced entirely in Los Angeles. Composed of jaw-dropping statement pieces and wardrobe staples, the collections show a masterful use of color and silhouette, making the Hudson woman stand out from the rest.

Born in the mid-’80s, Sergio Hudson always had a broad perspective of Rock & Roll fashion, admiring icons such as Gianni Versace and Grace Jones. At a young age, it was evident that he was destined for a career in Fashion. After attending Design School, Hudson’s career shifted into overdrive when he was chosen as a contestant on Bravo TV's “Styled to Rock”. The fashion-based docu-series allowed him the opportunity to work with celebrities including Miley Cyrus, Kelly Osbourne, and Pharrell Williams. Hudson advanced throughout the competition eventually becoming the winner when his designs were chosen by singer and fashion icon Rihanna.

In 2014 Hudson launched his namesake ready-to-wear collection, establishing an aesthetic defined by immaculate tailoring and infusions of androgyny paired with overtly sexy silhouettes. His vision is to bring back the joy of dressing which he is doing- one collection at a time.

Sergio Hudson's Fall/Winter 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection was my absolute favorite, I love that he incorporated the '70s into this collection. 






I saw these two images in the August issue of Instyle Magazine, they are from his Spring/Summer 2021 Ready-To-Wear Collection.




Here is Demi Lovato wearing Sergio Hudson while she was singing the National Anthem for the Super Bowl. 



Michelle Obama and Vice President Kamala Harris both wore Sergio Hudson during the Inauguration and the Inauguration Concert.



I need this gorgeous Blazer Dress from his Fall/Winter 2018 Ready-To-Wear Collection. 




Sergio Hudson, You're extremely talented and I will be honored if I got an invite or a chance to me you. I hope that all of my fashion lovers have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful...

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat